Q. How much is it cost does it take to produce a video?
A. There are many factors. The usual figure given in the industry is $1,000 to $1,500 hundred per finished minute for quality productions. Many quality productions run about $3,000 per finished minute. Video can be hundreds, to more than $30,000.
Q. We only have a small budget. Is there anything we can do to help cut costs?
A. Certainly. Please, tell the video production company up-front what kind of budget you have in mind. The production can be tailored for your needs and requirements. There are many ways to make video productions more economical. We're experts in trimming costs.
Q. What's the first step? What do we do?
A. Take a few minutes to think about your project and your needs. To produce a video, a good industrial video production company will need to know a few things about your company and the presentation.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1. In what setting will the video be shown?
2. Who will be watching the video?
3. What is the purpose of the video?
4. What do you want people to do when they're through viewing the video?
5. What do you want people to remember about the video?
6. How many poeple are going to view your video?
7. How are you going to distribute the video?
Write your information down and share it with other people in your company to get their responses.